A Bonsai Tree in Space - Azuma Makoto
Japanese artist Azuma Makoto recently ventured to Nevada’s Black Rock Desert (home of Burning Man) to launch a Japanese white pine bonsai into space. The artist also arranged a stunning bouquet with about 30 varieties of flowers from around the world and launched them into space as well. The project, entitled Exobiotanica, occurred on 15 July
To accomplish the feat Makoto collaborated with Sacramento-based JP Aerospace, a volunteer-based organization that constructs and sends vessels into orbit. The team used helium balloons to launch the plants and the bonsai reached a height of 91,800 ft (27.98 km), while the bouquet topped out at 87,000 ft (26.51 km).
- waitress: *fills his glass with ice water*
- me: *watches thot ass waitress pour a lil too much water for my liking*
- me: you want my man or something?
- her: wh-wat?
- me: i'm just trying to figure out why u pour his glass first? im closer? why his water got so much ice?
- me: I mean the glass already sweating bitch why u think he so dehydrated? im the only bitch who put ice in his glass.
- me: everybody else got 3 ice square cubes and he got 5 circle ones bitch u think u slick huh? a circle for every minute u gon suck his dick huh? spelling out morris code for u can raw me in ice cubes huh?
- him: aye calm down
- me: nah cause she wanna give u 5 ice circles for what? its 72 degrees and mild 1 ice wud have been just fine. bitch gimme a male waiter--matta fact bitch when u get off cause its one too many ice circles and u think fat meat aint greasy
I love the look on his face when he gets to the smallest one.
i fucking watched this
for 15 minutes
waiting for the look on his face when he gets to the smallest one
i trusted you
do you understand
how much i want to kill you right now